วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

British Radio

Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Servicing
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO REPAIR MY RADIO? That depends on the type of radio you have and what you want me to do with it. Do you just want me to get it going? Would you like a full service or perhaps a complete restoration? I'VE LOOKED AT PRICES ON OTHER WEB SITES - WHY ARE YOU SO CHEAP? I don't believe that I'm cheap. I charge what I believe to be a fair price for repairing radios. I think you'll find that it's some other web sites which are expensive. But there's another good reason why my prices are low. I work from home, which has several advantages. I'm in my fully-equipped workshop most of the time, so you can bring your radio to me at a time which suits you. Also, I'm here most of the time to answer the phone and reply to emails. But the biggest advantage of working from home is I don't have to pay rent and rates on a shop. It's all very well to have a shop, but someone has to pay the rent and rates - and that someone is the customer. I can keep my prices low because my overheads are low. KPI Workshop to provideVintage Radio Repair and Restoration Servicing at a resonable cost. Please contact us for free consultation today. Tel:087 930 6868 Email:sahat@kpi.in.th

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น